Terms and Conditions
All adventure trips by Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. are operated in the remote parts of these countries; Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan carries an inherent risk due to the weather conditions can cause serious injuries and even death, and this is away from our command. But we always work with our excellence to decrease these kinds of risks and dangers until our capacity, but we can’t guarantee any kind of risks and in this you must agree.
We do not operate any kind of adventure trips relates to us until you accept our booking terms and conditions mentioned here under. (Only applicable to deposit paid clients)
Please make sure that you have read these booking terms and conditions carefully!!
1. All our bookings are made in the name of Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd., registration number 61288/065/066 and registration address is Thamel, Bhagwati Bahal Street, Kathmandu, Nepal. The executive director of the company is Mr. Shishir Dhakal, citizen of Nepal.
2. As referred term “Trips” on this website refers to Itineraries prepared by Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. And, this booking terms and conditions presented here is applicable to all our itineraries includes trekking, expeditions, jungle safari, sightseeing tours, rafting and any other adventure tours operated by Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.
3. To fix booking of any our trips requires a 20% of advance payment then only your trip with be booked and you will have a secure seat with us. Payments can be made through bank transfer to our account or credit cards (Visa and Master Card Only). If you pay or deposit by Visa or master card 4% surcharge will be added to every payment.
We understand things happen and plans change and will refund your deposit minus a $100 cancellation fee. In the case of Lukla or Jomsom once we have booked your flight between Kathmandu and Lukla or any other your deposit is non-refundable. If your travel dates change we can generally reschedule you at no extra charge, but please provide at least 7 days advance notice.
4. Full amount for any of the Adventure trips should be paid before the departure of the trip. If the full signed amount of particular trip is not made before starting of the trip then we strictly reserve rights to go through the cancellation policy of your trip at any time.
5. Its sometimes the case that trekkers finish ahead of schedule or they end up stopping a trek early for health or personal reasons. If this is the case please understand that we can not offer any refunds for unused days on the trek. Please understand that our costs are the same as we have an obligation to pay our guides and porters for the time they have committed.
6. Under any circumstances if you extend your trip or if your trip is extended then you will be charged as the average amount that you paid for your total trip. For Ex. If you are doing a 10 days trip in sum of US$ 500, but if your trip extended for 11 days you need to pay US$ 50 extra for 1 extended day. But please note that this condition is subject to change in accordance with you.
7. We do not have any minimum number to operate any kind of trips. So, once there is 1 full paying guest, it is guaranteed to run your trip with us if there are not legal binds. (There are certain reserved routes which needs a minimum number of people like 5/6/7 etc.)
8. If any of your trips has decided to cancel by Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. then you will be refunded full amount of your deposit and you are free to do alternative route / trip with us but we reserve rights to increase / decrease the price for the alternative route. We strongly commit to run your trip properly unless there any certain incidents beyond our control (For Ex. Natural Disaster, Landslide, Flight Cancellation / Delay, Legal policy change etc.)
9. If any of the advance deposit is made 1 year before the starting of the trip, we reserve rights to increase / decrease the price. But, we will strongly try to follow the same amount signed before. If, the price increased / decreased then you will be notified and you are free to cancel your booking with us and you will refunded full amount of your payment.
10. A client travelling with Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. must have a valid passport and should have obtained appropriate visas. Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 3 months of the trip starting date. It’s your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passport and valid visa for the country that you are going to travel with us. We do not take any responsibility if you are refused to enter any country or if you needed to face any kind of legal issues because of your visa or passport or any other legal issues.
11. Most of our trips are related to adventures around the Himalayas. So, we do not guarantee take your guarantee that you are risk free but we ensure you that we will always do our best to make you and your holiday risk free. Because of these, we strongly recommend you to have fully coverable travel insurance.
12. While travelling with Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. you accept that your Tour Leader / Guide is the head of your team and you should fully cooperate with him to make a better holiday.
13. Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd involves with few third party companies / persons like various government agencies, tour operators, individuals etc. but we do not take guarantee of any kind of irregularity, delay, damages, etc done by third party clients.
14. We strongly recommend you not to make any payments in the name of Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. with any our agents abroad, country representatives etc unless it is specified. And we will not be responsible if you make any payments to third parties other than Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.
15. All of our adventure trip participants should be healthy and we strongly recommend you to inform us any kind of physical disabilities that you have. Medical and rescue expenses are the accountability of the contestant. It is also essential that you discuss with your doctor for vaccination and other medical requirements for your trip previous to your departure. Ambition Himalaya Treks reserves the right to discuss regarding your medical certificate prior to booking your trip or departure. If you have problems related to health and that you do not tell us then we will not take responsibility of any wrong incidents.
16. You must understand and accept that our adventure trips will run in very remote area where you might not get appropriate facilities of Telecommunications, medical facilities, physical infrastructures etc. and it won’t be available as you might expect there.
17. We do not take guarantee of any of our clients who are not following the words of their team leader / trek guide / porter guide or head of that particular team. In case, if there is any loss from the client side then he / she will be responsible for his / her loss. Moreover, if he / she make any loss to the company side, for his guides, porters or any other third party then he will be charged as per the statement of that particular loss.
18. We have made very strong effort to prepare brochures, itineraries, pictures, information etc. So, in case if there are any inaccuracies on the site, we are not responsible for that. But, we kindly ask you to tell us if you find any mistakes in the site.
19. These above mentioned booking terms and conditions may only be ignored in exceptional circumstances, and in writing, with a correspondence from the Director of The Company; Mr Shishir Dhakal.
20. When making your booking we acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our bookings terms & conditions and abide by them and you understand what is involve in participating with Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. For your chosen trip.
21. You must recognize that all adventure trips of Ambition Himalaya Treks and Expeditions necessitates an amount of flexibility, and please be sure that the trip itinerary, adjustments and approach of transportation are subject to revolutionize without any formal notice depending on neighboring conditions.